Waardering:
  • 0 stemmen - gemiddelde waardering is 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to mount Mirrycle mirror
#1
Hi,
New user here (been lurking for a couple of weeks).

I got my hands on a lovely older Azub Max with USS and bar end shifters. I bought a Mirrycle mirror for it, but I can't figure out how to mount it on my left handlebar - any suggestions? Do I need extra stuff to do it?

Best,
Per
Den Haag
Antwoord }
Bedankt door:
#2
Sounds cool. Can you post a picture?
Antwoord }
Bedankt door:
#3
(11-Nov-2020, 12:44 PM)per.fischer@gmail.com schreef: I got my hands on a lovely older Azub Max with USS and bar end shifters. I bought a Mirrycle mirror for it, but I can't figure out how to mount it on my left handlebar - any suggestions? Do I need extra stuff to do it?

bar end shifter and bar end mirrors do not go together, they would need to be assembled in the same bar end, so that does not fit. 
I suggest you would try to find some other mirrors that you can fit on the handlebar and not in the bar end.

but maybe pictures of bar end and the mirror will help a little Wink
Antwoord }
Bedankt door:
#4
Yeah, sorry I was asking if it's possible to somehow mount this mirror in some other way than on the bar end. Perhaps not.

The mirror is this one https://www.mirrycle.com/product/mirrycle-mirror/
Antwoord }
Bedankt door:
#5
Picture of left side of bike here:

https://imgur.com/F97YpiK
Antwoord }
Bedankt door:
#6
Azub came back to me - you need one of these to mount it on an USS, which they forgot to mention on their website - well...:
https://shop.icletta.com/en/accessory-mo...61-t6.html
Antwoord }
Bedankt door:
#7
(12-Nov-2020, 07:12 PM)per.fischer@gmail.com schreef: Azub came back to me - you need one of these to mount it on an USS, which they forgot to mention on their website - well...:
https://shop.icletta.com/en/accessory-mo...61-t6.html

Yes, such a thing will do the trick, by making an extra 'bar end' (or actualy hollow pipe) on the handle bar.
Antwoord }
Bedankt door:


Ga naar locatie:


Gebruikers die dit topic lezen: 1 gast(en)
Welkom
Je moet jezelf aanmelden voor je een bericht kunt plaatsen.

Gebruikersnaam:


Wachtwoord:





Nieuwe berichten
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Wat mij betreft weer...Jeroen S — 08:27 PM
Banden, banden, banden en nog eens band...
Ik zou er ook niet w...Jeroen S — 08:21 PM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Het maakt mij niet u...benparke — 05:53 PM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Dit draadje gaat ove...Atrike — 05:40 PM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Misschien ook bij Be...Gideonaut — 05:21 PM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
zoals ik al eerder z...Hardloper — 05:02 PM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Je vervalt in herhal...365cycle — 03:14 PM
Banden, banden, banden en nog eens band...
ECE-R88 gaat ook ove...365cycle — 03:07 PM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Voor een full carbon...benparke — 03:06 PM
Banden, banden, banden en nog eens band...
Zijn er hier al me...Frutsel — 03:04 PM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Heh. Je had ook naar...Frutsel — 03:01 PM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Maar dan rijd je m...Atrike — 02:26 PM
Banden, banden, banden en nog eens band...
Zijn er hier al mens...365cycle — 12:34 PM
Vandaag ben ik blij omdat.....
... omdat ik een spe...Hoekie — 12:25 PM
Vandaag ben ik blij omdat.....
Ten eerste zijn wi...365cycle — 11:50 AM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Er is naar mijn we...365cycle — 11:42 AM
Ervaringen met de Tuna
Er is naar mijn wete...Gideonaut — 11:40 AM