Waardering:
  • 0 stemmen - gemiddelde waardering is 0
tips for amsterdam shops and others
(02-Mar-2018, 12:01 AM)Roepers schreef: I understand your anxity when you are taking your recumbent in your bus. I sometimes take my recumbent in a Dutch train and once in German train (in which it had te be hanged on). But never in a bus. I thought only Flix bus gives the opportunity to take a bicycle with you. I never read of someone who had taken a recumbent bicycle with Flixbus as luggage. 
Vrienden op de fiets has also some addresses in Germany, Mostly in the neighbouring states in Germany (i.e. Lower Saxony & Northrhine Westphalia). But also some in other German states. Near Germersheim there is an address in Sandhausen form Vrienden op de fiets.

According to Germersheim. On Googleplus I am  a moderator of a community about recumbents. The owner of the community, Gary Solomon visits every year the Spezi. He makes an video about it. Maybe he can help.

I forgot to give Marco a feedback! Yes, I'm a member from that G+community. Didn't realize you were a moderator. Looking forward to meet Gary in person! Well, I asked about Germersheim on BROL, and a member who did sometimes the trip from Copenhagen to SPEZI told me that recumbent riders and velonauts use to camp in a park by the river. Around here. And that there is a kayak club nearby with a hall that they let the cyclists sleep there two. So, at least now, I have a plan - and a cheap plan. Just need to be careful with the clothing, and take at least a sleeping bag.

(15-Mar-2018, 01:15 AM)Lopopodium schreef: While on your way from Dronten to Nijeveen, you might also like to visit Schokland (https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Schokla...6587?hl=nl). It is a former island in the Zuiderzee sea, but was about to be washed over by the sea and left behind by its inhabitants. A few decades later the water surrounding the island was pumped out and turned into dry land (the entire province of Flevoland has been reclaimed from the sea, including the town of Dronten).

You can clearly see the shape of the island, and you can cycle right on the edges on the whole former island. On the most south point of the island you can find the ruins of a church of one of two towns that used to be on this island. Quite interesting.

That's really very interesting! Actually, as Nazca will be exhibiting at SPEZI, maybe there is no need to cycle to Nijeveen, I could talk to Hank and ask my questions there. But this small trip to Schokland can't be missed, on whatever cycle I can rent or borrow. I usually take a lot of pics and make some videos, and that always takes a lot of time. So, many times a smaller trip can be better enjoyed than a longer one. Thank you for the tip.
Antwoord }
Bedankt door:

Berichten in dit topic
tips for amsterdam shops and others - door Nino Coutinho - 28-Feb-2018, 08:35 PM
RE: tips for amsterdam shops and others - door Roepers - 02-Mar-2018, 12:01 AM
RE: tips for amsterdam shops and others - door Nino Coutinho - 15-Mar-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: tips for amsterdam shops and others - door AZanNL - 23-Mar-2018, 09:14 PM

Ga naar locatie:

Gebruikers die dit topic lezen: 1 gast(en)
Welkom
Je moet jezelf aanmelden voor je een bericht kunt plaatsen.

Gebruikersnaam:

Wachtwoord:

Nieuwe berichten
Prototype tegen verblinding auto's
Is gewoon je han...datakneder — 01:17 AM
Is gewoon je hand ge...Martin van Mourik — 01:04 AM
Ik vertrouw altijd o...Bart Verbeek — 12:54 AM
Beseffen we ook ...Frutsel — 11:49 PM
RIVM maakt zich zorgen: Nederlanders zi...
Ja, 10x om de roeiba...Frutsel — 11:45 PM
Je hebt geen groot...Hardloper — 10:41 PM
Zelfbouw voorwiel aangedreven ligfiets ...
plannen zijn wat gew...GHOOGEN — 09:50 PM
Beseffen we ook da...365cycle — 09:20 PM
Zelfbouw voorwiel aangedreven ligfiets ...
Toevallige vondst op...Merijn — 09:18 PM
Vandaag ben ik blij omdat.....
Als je dan toch een ...ZoefZoef — 08:51 PM
Vandaag ben ik blij omdat.....
Ik ben blij, omdat g...Wim -de roetsende — 08:27 PM
Beseffen we ook dat...Lopopodium — 08:18 PM
M5 Low Racer trapboom + stuurpen gezocht
De diameter van Arje...melle z — 07:29 PM
Als auto's naar Enge...melle z — 07:10 PM
Ik doe momenteel...Gideonaut — 07:09 PM
Laten we het eufem...Hardloper — 07:04 PM
Beseffen we ook dat ...Hardloper — 06:59 PM