Waardering:
  • 0 stemmen - gemiddelde waardering is 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm writing a piece for a magazine
#2
Velomobiles are seen as 'fiets' so follow the same rules as bicycles, with one important exception, those cycles that have 3 or more wheels and are over 75 cm wide are allowed to use the car lane in many places but not all.

Most of the people here use their velomobile for everyday cycling, going to work, holiday trips and some of us also for racing.
Noticeable difference with many kinds of cycling races, people often ride their velomobile to the race rather than transporting it, take out their gear, add the number and transponder and race, to ride home after the event.
Voornaamste fietsen: B4M 041 - M5 Cmpct -  Whike  -  Flevo bike, Flevo trike, beide alle wielen 20" en knik-kantel besturing, 
Antwoord }
Bedankt door: AnaCastan


Berichten in dit topic
I'm writing a piece for a magazine - door AnaCastan - 22-May-2024, 12:23 PM
RE: I'm writing a piece for a magazine - door Willeke_IGKT - 22-May-2024, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm writing a piece for a magazine - door Hardloper - 22-May-2024, 01:09 PM
RE: I'm writing a piece for a magazine - door 365cycle - 23-May-2024, 01:19 AM
RE: I'm writing a piece for a magazine - door Bacchus - 23-May-2024, 10:08 AM
RE: I'm writing a piece for a magazine - door Raymond - 23-May-2024, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm writing a piece for a magazine - door AnaCastan - 23-May-2024, 09:26 PM
RE: I'm writing a piece for a magazine - door 365cycle - 24-May-2024, 01:26 AM

Ga naar locatie:


Gebruikers die dit topic lezen: 1 gast(en)
Welkom
Je moet jezelf aanmelden voor je een bericht kunt plaatsen.

Gebruikersnaam:


Wachtwoord:





Nieuwe berichten
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Dan wordt de Quest3...Arend-Jan — 07:39 PM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
of dat ie bedoelt ...Hardloper — 06:10 PM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Hardloper lees dat ...ZoefZoef — 05:05 PM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Ik start ASAP een Go...Dharm2004 — 02:20 PM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Ah zo, maar zo gauw ...Hardloper — 02:00 PM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Hardloper lees dat a...Willeke_IGKT — 01:07 PM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Vanaf vrijdag of e...Hardloper — 12:44 PM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Dan wordt de Quest...Veloquest — 12:38 PM
Nieuw Flevobike restauratieproject gest...
Tussenverslag: De...renehin — 12:32 PM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Dan wordt de Quest3 ...Dharm2004 — 12:09 PM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Als het zo is dat i...ZoefZoef — 11:29 AM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Beste allen, heeft...Veloquest — 10:25 AM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Als het zo is dat ik...Hardloper — 10:24 AM
Nieuwe Quest 3.0
Beste allen, heeft i...Dharm2004 — 09:40 AM
Ligfietsers omgeving Friesland gezocht ...
Oeioeioei, nu val i...ZoefZoef — 04:06 AM
Ligfietsers omgeving Friesland gezocht ...
Oeioeioei, nu val ik...Tijanus — 11:11 PM
Kilometer topic
1220 kilometer in se...Roepers — 10:36 PM